Corner the market with this gorgeous family entertainer!
SOLD AT FIRST OPEN
Offers close 19 July USP
Superbly positioned on the coveted corner allotment of one of Torrens Park’s most desirable streets, this elegant sandstone fronted character home is exactly what your growing family has been looking for.
The 4 large bedrooms, home office and 3 living areas provide ample space and flexible options to cater for your day to day lifestyle, while the fabulous outdoor area gives you that extra room for entertaining and relaxation.
Built by award winning builder Federation Homes, the level of finishings is top quality, and the impressive list of features ensures you are afforded all the modern conveniences of a true luxury home.
But this house is not just spaciousness and functionality – the high decorative ceilings, concave cornices, leadlight and bay windows, and the professionally landscaped grounds give it a real beauty and a character charm. All this in a fantastic location within walking distance from Mitcham Square shopping centre, and an excellent selection of nearby schools (public and private).
This is genuinely a place you can call home.
• 4 bedrooms (3 with large WIRs, 1 with BIR)
• 2 bathrooms plus powder room, master ensuite with large spa bath
• Home office (could also be converted into an extra bedroom or retreat)
• Gourmet Hamptons style kitchen and butler’s pantry, by Alby Turner
• Induction cooktop, gas wok burner, double pyrolytic oven, Caesarstone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, commercial grade rangehood
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
• Ducted vacuuming system
• Instant gas hot water system, with digital thermostat control
• Additional vehicular access/storage via side road
• Extensive solar power system (5KW inverter)
• Fully automated driveway and pedestrian gates, doorbell intercom, monitored alarm
• Large outdoor spa with a drinks bar
• Extra large letterbox and parcel box
• Professionally landscaped gardens with automated watering system
• Walking distance to Scotch College, Torrens Park train station and buses, Mitcham Square shopping centre.
• Zoned for highly sought after Unley High School
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $3,240 per annum
SA Water: $639 per quarter
ESL: $581.70 per annum
Land Size: 600 sqm (approx)
Year Built: 2002